The license conditions for commercial templates.
- License has no time limit.
- The fee for a one-time template (without subscription).
- You have the right to use this to full editing (editing without limitation), the product of a specific number.
- You have the right to use a template to build your own website. It could also be commercial site (website for the company, institution, association or individual).
- You have the right to place information on its copyright, eg: Copyright © The name of the client.
- You have the right to use to build their materials added to the template (pictures, graphics, sounds, music etc).
- The customer has the right to use the visual elements of the template for their own purposes (leaflets, brochures, business cards).
- You may not make copies of the project in part or in whole for resale.
- You may not install the template based on more than one domain (web address) in-house or customer.
- The customer has no obligation to put on your website inbound links to other websites.
- Template disappears from the offer only after buying "unique." Purchase Price exclusive template are available by clicking the thumbnail.